- Primary Election is Tuesday, Aug. 2 from 6 am. to 7 p.m.
- Bring a valid form of ID and anything else you might need, like reading glasses
- Your assigned polling station is printed on your sample ballot mailing you should have received; you can also go online to the County Clerk’s website to look it up.
- Updated Congressional map for Boone County; highlights the split between the 3rd District and 4th District.
- Rundown of absentee voting options plus lists of Republican candidates in a primary on the August ballot, including U.S. Senate and Congress. Absentee voting runs through Aug. 1 at the County Clerk’s Office.
- Central polling locations are polling places where any eligible Boone County voter, regardless of where they live in the county, can cast their ballot on Election Day. On Aug. 2, three central polling locations are available at the:
- Boone County Government Center (at the corner of 9th and Ash in downtown Columbia)
- Friendship Missionary Baptist Church (at 1707 Smiley Ln, Columbia)
- Woodcrest Chapel (at 2201 W Nifong Blvd, Columbia, MO 65203).
- Beginning with the Aug. 2 Primary Election, voters in Centralia will have a new polling location! The Centralia Parks and Recreation East Annex at 801 E. Switzler will be the new primary polling location in Centralia.
Candidate Information and Stances on Issues for Republican Primary
- Meet the Candidate: Connie Leipard for Boone County Presiding Commissioner
- Meet the Candidate: James Pounds for Boone County Presiding Commissioner
- 4th Congressional District Candidates Discuss Abortion, Other Social Issues
- 4th Congressional District Candidates Discuss Foreign Policy, Immigration
- 3rd Congressional District Overview
- State Auditor Race Heats Up
Republicans Still Needed to Serve as Poll Workers in November
We need more Republican poll workers for the November elections in Boone County – go to https://www.showmeboone.com/clerk/pollworkerinformation.asp to learn more and sign up. You get paid training + election day pay. Help ensure free and fair elections in our county!