The Boone County Republicans Annual Chili Supper, sponsored by the Pachyderm Clubs of Boone County, will take place on Thursday, Oct. 6 at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 2525 N. Stadium Blvd. in Columbia
Doors open at 5 p.m.
Program begins at 6 p.m.
Emcee: Branden Rathert, host of Wake Up, Mid-Missouri on The Eagle 93.9
Speakers to include:
• State Representative Cheri Toalson Reisch
• State representative candidates John Martin and James Musgraves
• Presiding commissioner candidate Connie Leipard
• Boone County Treasurer Dustin Stanton
• Boone County auditor candidate Jason Gibson
• Boone County recorder of deeds candidate Shamon Jones
Individual ($20) – https://checkout.square.site/…/6EAIT4EAEZ7WNMEFOIRGWD5G
Family ($40) – https://checkout.square.site/…/MC5LMXLKXRJB5B6RQIDIIJZO
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and pay for tickets at the door. Advanced ticket purchase or reservation not required but appreciated.
Candidates for federal, state and county office invited to speak. There will be a silent auction as well to help raise additional funds to support Republican candidates and voter education efforts. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to donate an item.