In a late night news dump, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), confirmed this is the worst border crisis on record, with nearly 2.4 million illegal immigrants apprehended in the last year.
- Newly released Customs and Border Protection data shows 227,547 illegal immigrants were apprehended attempting to cross the U.S.-Mexico border in September.
- The total number of illegal border crossings during the Biden administration is now over 4.7 million.
- Nearly 2.4 million illegal immigrants have crossed the border this fiscal year alone, a new record.
- 11,900 unaccompanied children were apprehended.
- 128,121 illegal immigrants were apprehended from countries outside the Northern Triangle and Mexico, showing that Biden’s crisis is global.
- 98 migrants on the terror watchlist have been apprehended trying to enter the U.S. between ports of entry in the last year.
- Illicit drugs are flowing into the country at an alarming rate.
- Drug overdoses reached an all-time high in 2021 due in part to Biden’s open border.
- 1,826 pounds of deadly fentanyl and 10,612 pounds of methamphetamine were seized at the southern border in September alone, with much more likely getting through.
- More fentanyl has crossed the border in the last two months under Biden than in all of FY 2019 under President Trump’s leadership.
- More than 850 illegal immigrants have died this fiscal year attempting to cross the border, making this fiscal year the deadliest in the history of the southwest border with a month to go.
- Biden’s disastrous policies created the crisis at the southern border.
- Americans are witnessing crisis at the border month after month thanks to Biden’s reckless open border policies.
If you are OK with drugs and members of the terror watch list entering freely into the U.S. through a wide-open southern border putting our families at risk, vote Democrat.
If you want to secure our country, vote Republican on Nov. 8.